Associate MembershipA very important factor in our growth over the years has been the strength of our membership. Without the support of our members, the development and implementation of all our programs, publications, and resources, would not be possible.
- Complimentary copy of Sail Tall Ships! A Directory of Sail Training and Adventure at Sea
- Subscription to eRunning Free, Tall ships America's email newsletter, to keep you up to date on news, events.
- Member’s Discounts for one person at all Tall Ships America programs, such as the Annual Sail Training Conference, the International Safety Forum, and Safety Under Sail Seminars
- One-year regular membership in the National Maritime Historical Society including the quarterly journal, Sea History, recognized as the pre-eminent journal of advocacy and education in maritime history, a 10% discount on NMHS merchandise,and a membership card and decal.
Open to sailors 25 years of age and younger
- All of the benefits of Individual Membership above
Open to workling crew who can demonstrate employment as paid or volunteer crewmember for not less than 9 months aboard Tall Ships America member vessel(s) within past 24 months.
- All of the benefits of Individual Membership above.
Open to 2 members at the same address
- All of the benefits of Individual Membership above applicable to two. (One subscription to Sea History per address.)
- All of the benefits of Individual Membership above plus:
- Copy of Tall Ships Today: Their Remarkable Story, by Nigel Rowe, a beautiful coffee table book featuring color photographs of many sail training vessels in the international fleet. (New members only)
For individuals wishing to express a greater commitment to Tall ships America's goals
- All of the benefits of Supporting Membership above